Siam Royal View is a specialist company working at the leading edge of luxury Thailand property development. The company was founded in 2004 and today forms an entire group of companies. When deciding on purchasing a newly built property, it is important to work with reputable real estate developers you can trust to deliver the end product you expect.
If you’re an overseas investor buying real estate abroad in a new unknown market, it can feel daunting. The resort is developed by Kacha Island Co Ltd., which is part of the Siam Royal View Group.
Awards won by Siam Royal View
- Siam Royal View Koh Chang: “Asia’s Best Resort Residences 2013”
- Siam Royal View Pattaya: Thailand Property Awards 2013, “Best Villa Development, Highly Recommended, Eastern Seaboard.” A 240 luxury villa development, considered to be the very top end of the Pattaya villa market.
- Siam Royal View Koh Chang: Winner of the Thailand Property Awards 2012 “Best Villa Development, Eastern Seaboard.” A beach villa development consisting of 250 villas when completed
- Siam Royal View Chang Noi Condominium: Thailand Property Awards 2012, “Best Boutique Condo Development, Highly Commended, Eastern Seaboard.” A 3-storey boutique condominium development on Koh Chang.
The guiding principle of Siam Royal View’s executive team is to manage the company prudently, to plan carefully and to project conservatively.
We believe that Thailand property development management should combine the best of both worlds by bringing together the most talented personnel from Thailand with foreign specialists experienced in international property developments.
Siam Royal View’s middle management is mainly formed from a team of well-educated, highly motivated and trained Thai engineers and management. This team of handpicked local specialists is supplemented by a group of over a dozen foreign specialists with expert knowhow in the following fields:
- Civil engineering
- Electrical engineering
- Sanitary engineering
- IT engineering
- Quality engineering
- Construction Master Craftsmen