The iconic swing is located near the Beach Club restaurant and almost looks like the gateway to the sea. With two seats, you can relax either by yourself or take a friend or your significant other to relax or even have fun. During high tide you can relax with the water by your feet.
If you are looking for the perfect shots, there are a few tips and tricks that we can give you.
Follow this guide and we can guarantee that you can make the most of your IG shots!
General Photo Rules:
- The Golden Hours are in the morning (7 AM – 9 AM) and evenings (5 PM – 6 PM).
- Always consider the direction of sunlight
- Make sure that the sunlight hits you right and does not overexpose your skin (reflections, too bright, etc.)
- Your surroundings look even more stunning when the palm trees cast long shadows
Morning light is the best light, take a picture facing the sea and enjoy the view to the small island Koh Mapring. Wear sunglasses to show everybody that you are having the best vacation.
- Catch the sunset and capture yourself as a silhouette relaxing on the swing.
- Balance yourself on the swing with your back against the rope and stretch your leg across the seat.
GROW UP YOUR INSTAGRAM FOLLOWERS
Make sure you use hashtag #BHBIconicSwing if you want your picture or video to be included on our IG Tours gallery and check in to Blue Haven Bay by Siam Royal View Koh Chang.
Other hashtags that will ensure that your picture to be successful are:
#bluehavenbay #SiamRoyalView #thailandtravel #thailandinsider #kohchang #เกาะช้าง #รีสอร์ทเกาะช้าง #เที่ยวเกาะช้าง #วิลล่าเกาะช้าง #thailand #travel #travelphotography #photography #travelgram #love #photooftheday #instagood #beach #instatravel #wanderlust #asia #nature #holiday #vacation #trip #beautiful #travelblogger #thai