Want to do more than just swim in the sea? Show how active you are on your beach holiday with our (rentable) kayaks and SUP boards! For this photo opportunity we recommend a wide lens shot.
If you are looking for the perfect shots, there are a few tips and tricks that we can give you.
Follow this guide and we can guarantee that you can make the most of your IG shots!
General Photo Rules:
- The Golden Hours are in the morning (7 AM – 9 AM) and evenings (5 PM – 6 PM).
- Always consider the direction of sunlight
- Make sure that the sunlight hits you right and does not overexpose your skin (reflections, too bright, etc.)
- Your surroundings look even more stunning when the palm trees cast long shadows
Stand next to the stacked kayaks and hold onto a paddle. The paddle can be used as a staff, or even better flung over your shoulder if you want to look more adventurous
Paddling in the river
Paddle either away from the camera or towards the camera. There is a raft nearby where the photographer can be stationed.
Paddling at the beach
- Paddle towards the small island. The photo should show you from behind while you are paddling towards the beautiful view. We suggest to paddle either towards the island or towards the Lonely Tree
- Another tipp is to lean back in your kayak and relax, fold up your knees and close your eyes. The picture should also be shot from the back.
- Don’t worry about the water, our bay is not very shallow and should allow even the photographer to follow you close by without a kayak.
GROW UP YOUR INSTAGRAM FOLLOWERS
Make sure you use hashtag #BHBKayak if you want your picture or video to be included on our IG Tours gallery and check in to Blue Haven Bay by Siam Royal View Koh Chang.
Other hashtags that will ensure that your picture to be successful are:
#bluehavenbay #SiamRoyalView #thailandtravel #thailandinsider #kohchang #เกาะช้าง #รีสอร์ทเกาะช้าง #เที่ยวเกาะช้าง #วิลล่าเกาะช้าง #thailand #travel #travelphotography #photography #travelgram #love #photooftheday #instagood #beach #instatravel #wanderlust #asia #nature #holiday #vacation #trip #beautiful #travelblogger #thai