With a collection of luxurious yachts docked on this marina, it is an excellent opportunity to show off the finer things in life.
If you are looking for the perfect shots, there are a few tips and tricks that we can give you.
Follow this guide and we can guarantee that you can make the most of your IG shots!
General Photo Rules:
- The Golden Hours are in the morning (7 AM – 9 AM) and evenings (5 PM – 6 PM).
- Always consider the direction of sunlight
- Make sure that the sunlight hits you right and does not overexpose your skin (reflections, too bright, etc.)
- Your surroundings look even more stunning when the palm trees cast long shadows
Elevated Marina platform:
- Put on your sunglasses and sunhat, stand on the elevated front platform on the right and gaze out towards the marina and its yachts – arms extended on the railings.
- Sit on the railing of the platform, let the sunglasses catch the sunlight, with the marina and yachts behind you.
Inside the marina:
- Be creative, seek a spot within the marina all the way to the back to catch the most beautiful yacht in your background. A photography shot of your face looking off to the side while the yacht is slightly out of focus can be very effective.
GROW UP YOUR INSTAGRAM FOLLOWERS
Make sure you use hashtag #BHBMarina if you want your picture or video to be included on our IG Tours gallery and check in to Blue Haven Bay by Siam Royal View Koh Chang..
Other hashtags that will ensure that your picture to be successful are:
#bluehavenbay #SiamRoyalView #thailandtravel #thailandinsider #kohchang #เกาะช้าง #รีสอร์ทเกาะช้าง #เที่ยวเกาะช้าง #วิลล่าเกาะช้าง #thailand #travel #travelphotography #photography #travelgram #love #photooftheday #instagood #beach #instatravel #wanderlust #asia #nature #holiday #vacation #trip #beautiful #travelblogger #thai