Hidden beneath the trees and branches next to the beach, it is easy to leave behind the hustle and bustle of life. Visit the collection of swings that are not necessarily a main attraction, but it is nevertheless a worthy picture spot throughout the day. It is possible to get a very active swinging shot, or also just a relaxing seating opportunity by the sea.
If you are looking for the perfect shots, there are a few tips and tricks that we can give you.
Follow this guide and we can guarantee that you can make the most of your IG shots!
General Photo Rules:
- The Golden Hours are in the morning (7 AM – 9 AM) and evenings (5 PM – 6 PM).
- Always consider the direction of sunlight
- Make sure that the sunlight hits you right and does not overexpose your skin (reflections, too bright, etc.)
- Your surroundings look even more stunning when the palm trees cast long shadows
- Position yourself on the seatable swing with a book, the shot should include the beach and the small island in the background. Balance your legs on the seat
- Even better with a coconut drink and Leelawadee flower. We recommend both perspectives; with beach view, or pool view.
Here, you have got to show how thrilling it is to swing out towards the beach. Extend one arm and turn your body towards the camera. Don’t forget to have the beach, sea or the Beach Club Restaurant as your background.
GROW UP YOUR INSTAGRAM FOLLOWERS
Make sure you use hashtag #BHBSecondSwing if you want your picture or video to be included on our IG Tours gallery and check in to Blue Haven Bay by Siam Royal View Koh Chang.
Other hashtags that will ensure that your picture to be successful are:
#bluehavenbay #SiamRoyalView #thailandtravel #thailandinsider #kohchang #เกาะช้าง #รีสอร์ทเกาะช้าง #เที่ยวเกาะช้าง #วิลล่าเกาะช้าง #thailand #travel #travelphotography #photography #travelgram #love #photooftheday #instagood #beach #instatravel #wanderlust #asia #nature #holiday #vacation #trip #beautiful #travelblogger #thai