The Lonely Tree
The Lonely Tree stands alone inside the bay. Whether it blooms or it doesn’t, its beauty emanates with support of the beautiful surroundings. It is also the only tree that has its roots completely submerged during high tide, and its roots exposed during the low tide.
If you are looking for the perfect shots, there are a few tips and tricks that we can give you.
Follow this guide and we can guarantee that you can make the most of your IG shots!
General Photo Rules:
- The Golden Hours are in the morning (7 AM – 9 AM) and evenings (5 PM – 6 PM).
- Always consider the direction of sunlight
- Make sure that the sunlight hits you right and does not overexpose your skin (reflections, too bright, etc.)
- Your surroundings look even more stunning when the palm trees cast long shadows
During low tide:
We recommend strongly to sit on the largest root in front of the tree. The photo camera should aim from the ground upwards to give you this classy and artsy atmosphere.o the day
During high tide:
- For this shot you will probably need a kayak, with which you would ride towards the tree. If the picture is shot from behind the kayak and pointed towards your destination (the Tree) it makes for a beautiful photo.
- Also make sure to lay back, close your eyes and fold your legs up. An adventurer needs some rest too. The picture should be taken from behind, or just above.
- Use a wide angle lens to ensure best shot on your camera or phone.
GROW UP YOUR INSTAGRAM FOLLOWERS
Make sure you use hashtag #BHBLonelyTree if you want your picture or video to be included on our IG Tours gallery and check in to Blue Haven Bay by Siam Royal View Koh Chang.
Other hashtags that will ensure that your picture to be successful are:
#bluehavenbay #SiamRoyalView #thailandtravel #thailandinsider #kohchang #เกาะช้าง #รีสอร์ทเกาะช้าง #เที่ยวเกาะช้าง #วิลล่าเกาะช้าง #thailand #travel #travelphotography #photography #travelgram #love #photooftheday #instagood #beach #instatravel #wanderlust #asia #nature #holiday #vacation #trip #beautiful #travelblogger #thai