THE BEACH CLUB RESTAURANT ON NATIONAL TV
The Beach Club Restaurant had the pleasure to be featured on the F&B segment “Raan Det” on Workpoint TV on May 16th 2021. The channel crew made a special on a selection of some of Koh Chang’s finest restaurants and also paid the Beach Club of Blue Haven Bay a visit. Surely they would not miss out on some of the Beach Club’s culinary selection of Italian and Thai dishes.
Chef Alberto and the Beach Club kitchen team prepared 6 dishes:
- Italian MOZZARELLA CAPRESE on Ripe Tomato and Basil Ligurian Pesto
- Deep-fried Prawns with Tamarind Sauce (“Goong Thot Makham”)
- SPINACH RAVIOLI, Light Cherry Tomato Salsa, Pesto, Parmesan Cheese and Mozzarella Melt
- Steamed Seabass Fillet in Lime sauce (“Pla Neung Manao”)
- ORECCHIETTE Pasta, Garlic/Olive Oil and Chilli with Broccoli and Smoked “Pancetta”
- Signature Beach Club Restaurant MIXED APPETIZERS to Share
(Large Selection of Gourmet Salami and Specialty Cheese, Ham, Buffalo Mozzarella)
Goong Tod Makham
Pla Neung Manow
Workpoint TV is a Thai nationwide general entertainment network available on cable, Digital TV and Online. Their show “Raan Det” (“Great Restaurants”) showcases restaurants all over Thailand while also advertising their respective locations.