THE BEACH CLUB RESTAURANT ON NATIONAL TV
The Beach Club Restaurant had the pleasure to be featured on the F&B segment “Raan Det” on Workpoint TV on May 16th 2021. The channel crew made a special on a selection of some of Koh Chang’s finest restaurants and also paid the Beach Club of Blue Haven Bay a visit. Surely they would not miss out on some of the Beach Club’s culinary selection of Italian and Thai dishes.
Chef Alberto and the Beach Club kitchen team prepared 6 dishes:
- Italian MOZZARELLA CAPRESE on Ripe Tomato and Basil Ligurian Pesto
- Deep-fried Prawns with Tamarind Sauce (“Goong Thot Makham”)
- SPINACH RAVIOLI, Light Cherry Tomato Salsa, Pesto, Parmesan Cheese and Mozzarella Melt
- Steamed Seabass Fillet in Lime sauce (“Pla Neung Manao”)
- ORECCHIETTE Pasta, Garlic/Olive Oil and Chilli with Broccoli and Smoked “Pancetta”
- Signature Beach Club Restaurant MIXED APPETIZERS to Share
(Large Selection of Gourmet Salami and Specialty Cheese, Ham, Buffalo Mozzarella)
Goong Tod Makham
Fried Prawns with Tamarind Sauce
Large Selection of Gourmet Salami and Specialty Cheese, Ham, Buffalo Mozzarella
Pla Neung Manow
Steamed Seabass Fillet with Lime Sauce
Workpoint TV is a Thai nationwide general entertainment network available on cable, Digital TV and Online. Their show “Raan Det” (“Great Restaurants”) showcases restaurants all over Thailand while also advertising their respective locations.