BOAT / YACHT EXCURSIONS
The Siam Royal View Yacht Marina is host to a number of vessels available for charter.
The combination of the Siam Royal View Marina operations, a number of yacht charter companies, and the Peninsula Beach Resort hospitality team make yacht excursions a truly memorable experience.
Below are some of the vessels available for charter from the Siam Royal View Yacht Marina. Please check with the Siam Royal View sales/reservations team for availability and additional offers.
The Siam Royal View Yacht Marina at Blue Haven Bay is the ideal starting point for boat trips around the island.
Choose from a number of sea excursion packages such as:
- Mainland Pickup and Dropoff
- Klong Son Bay Tour
- Koh Yuak-Mannok-Suwan Tour
- Koh Wai-Klum-Loaya Tour
- Koh Mak-Kham-Rang Tour
- Koh Kood-Kradat Tour
Or create your own itinerary for your private excursion.
Please click here for details on the boat excursions.
RESORT’S OWN BOATS
THE PENINSULA ONE
Vessel: Sunseeker Manhattan 64
- Built by the prestigious Sunseeker shipyard in the UK, the “Manhattan 64” is over 70 feet in length.
- Peninsula One is the most exclusive charter yacht cruising the Koh Chang Archipelago. It features a galley (kitchen) with fridges, coffee machine, etc., a large and comfortable saloon with an indoor helm station, and an even larger flybridge. The 3 staterooms all have their own bathrooms.
- Exclusive private yacht trips offering day cruising in style for up to 20 guests.
- The spacious yacht also offers overnight accommodation in 3 cabins good for 6 guests and an additional cabin for 2 crew members.
Vessel: Sunseeker Manhattan 52
- This yacht was built by the UK based Sunseeker International yacht builder.
- This almost new 52-feet luxurious sport cruiser offers impressive facilities, like a spacious fly-bridge, a gorgeous saloon, a fully equipped galley and roomy accommodation which boasts an open airy ambiance.
- The LISA I will make your yacht trip a breathtaking occasion.
Available for: exclusive private yacht trips (day cruising)
- Scuba Diving
- Private yacht charter day cruising
This 38 feet daycruiser features 2 Mercruiser Verado outboard engines of 250hp each which brings it to a max. speed of over 70 km/h.
The vessel easily provides space for 15 people on a day cruise, and can land at most resort piers in the area.
A small cabin is available for an afternoon nap or for changing clothes, and a toilet is available onboard.
EXPLORING THE ARCHIPELAGO
Koh Chang is the main island of a large archipelago of over 50 smaller islands, which also include Koh Mak and Koh Kood. The archipelago offers countless beaches, snorkeling areas, restaurants and resorts, scuba diving, and even sunken wrecks to explore.
Each island has its very own character and ambiance, and many surprises to discover.
A private yacht or speedboat charter is the perfect way to explore the varied archipelago.
The Resort’s hospitality team provides catering right to the yacht, and hospitality services even during the cruise.
The hospitality team offers popular F&B packages including wines and cocktails, but can also fulfil any special wishes that you may have.
Some vessels such as the Peninsula One are available for overnight, multi-day cruises. Bedrooms and a saloon provide a luxury experience for cruising in style.
Hospitality services are managed and provided by the hospitality team of the Resort.